- Is Dust & Dance glitter vegan and cruelty free? Yes - none of the products (including the glue) contain animal products or by-products and none are tested on animals
- What is the best way to apply glitter? As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use & always read the safety instructions first.
SKIN: Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue or balm & allow to go tacky. Apply glitter by pressing on with finger tips.Remove with cotton wool and baby oil & soap & water, taking care not to scrub too hard
HAIR: Apply a small amount of hair gel before patting or sprinkling glitter on, and then set with hair spray. Remove with shampoo and water.
NAILS: Apply by pressing on to nails after the base coat and before the top coat.
- How do I get it off? Baby oil and cotton wool or good old fashioned soap & warm water.
- What is it made from? All of Dust & Dance glitter is made from PET plastic which is considered safe to use on the skin, but please be careful not to get it in your eyes...and don't eat it!?
- Is it safe to wear glitter on your face? As I mentioned above, please be careful not to put glitter above or too close to your eyes. The glitter is all made from PET plastic which is a safe material but the shapes it is cut into can be abrasive and cause irritation if they get into the eye. Please also be careful to remove glitter carefully so that it is not abrasive to the skin (don't rub too hard). As with all cosmetic products, if you are worried about your skin it is best to test out a little as a patch test first before going all out and glittering your whole face! Dust & Dance can't be held responsible if glitter is used in any way other than advised and an adverse reaction occurs.
- Further Safety information:
- Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails
- Considered safe as defined by General product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
- Where can I buy Dust & Dance glitter? - Currently online at www.dustanddance.com, and from a growing list of stockists
- How much is in each pot? All Dust & Dance glitter pots contain 3g of glitter – which is enough to sparkle up several faces!
- How much does it cost? Each pot costs £3.50 and 10% of the profits from each pot goes to YoungMinds!
- How much is postage? When you check out you can select the following options:
- UK First Class P&P is £3 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. The Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available for £10. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries)
- European shipping is £5 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £6 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do you use? For UK Royal Mail 1st class. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it need a signature. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as I can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address!
- How quickly will you post my order?
- All orders received by by 1.30pm on a working day will be sent out the same day. Orders received after 1.30pm may be sent out the same day, depending on volume of orders received. I will endeavour to send out as many as possible of the orders received after 1.30pm, up to 3.45pm when the last postal collection is made (anything after 3.45pm will go out the next working day). If you need glitter delivered by the weekend I would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday so I can get it in the 1st class post on Wednesday.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter yesterday!? Yes –just select Special delivery at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm).
Opportunities with Dust & Dance
- How can I stock or sell Dust & Dance? Or get in touch about marketing or PR opportunities? Pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - I'll be so pleased to hear from you!
Any other questions, please email email@example.com – I’d love to hear from you!